This Week on the Blog:
Next Week on the Blog:
Gift Ideas for Moms and Dads & a Project from Jennie
This Week’s Favorites:
This week we are focusing on all the things we enjoy doing to take care of or do for ourselves. During this hectic, crazy, fun time of year it is important that we stop and take a moment for ourselves! Here are our favorites ways to do that:
- A HOT Bath even better when we can add the Happy Dance, CBD Bath Bombs. Adding a candle to the bath experience makes it feel special and lighting it feels very intentional and is a tangible way to designate the time for me.
- We LOVE reading (listening to Audiobooks) and podcasts too! One of my favorites I am reading right now is, The Magic of Motherhood: The Good Stuff, the Hard Stuff, and Everything In Between by Ashlee Gadd. Also this podcast is AMAZING, Armchair Expert Podcast with Lenore Skenazy.
- Fit4Mom, for me part of taking care of myself and being sure I am mentally in the best frame of mind involves working out. It makes me a better mom and wife when I take that time for me.
- We also both enjoy feel good tv shows or movies from time to time like, Virgin River, Kim’s Convenience, The Good Place, American Housewife (Guilty Pleasure), and we watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette every season with our closest friends. It helps us be sure to keep in touch at least weekly.
- WE both LOVE a good cup of coffee, our favorites are Coyote Coffee and Clutch Coffee
A couple of GREAT reminders for moms this time of year and always: