This Week on the Blog:
Next Week on the Blog:
A Project from Jennie
This Week’s Favorites:
This week we are highlighting some of our Mother’s Day Favorites:
- Favorite Thing I Enjoy Doing with Brooks: We both LOVE being outside and LOVE animals, so anything that involves both of those things, Patterson Farm and NC Zoo.
- Favorite Thing I Enjoy During Nap or After Bedtime: Taking a nap myself or drinking hot coffee.
- Favorite Way to Relax: Watching TV and taking a nice hot bath.
- Favorite Mom Resource: @thebabychick and @mother.ly I really love both of these because they normalize and talk about so many HARD things that come along with being a mom and parenting.
- Favorite Flower: Daisy, I love them even more when I can plant them and they come back! Our favorite local flower place is Brawley Garden Center.
- Favorite Breakfast/Brunch Item: Biscuits and Gravy
- Favorite Thing I Enjoy Doing with Lu: Baking or Painting. I love how much he gets into these when we do them together! Also, hide and seek.
- Favorite Thing I Enjoy During Nap or After Bedtime: Reading a book in the rocking chair on the front porch. Or watching reality TV. 🙂
- Favorite Way to Relax: lighting a candle and taking a bath with a bathbomb.
- Favorite Mom Resource: Nurture vs Nurture Podcast, if you haven’t listened, you’re missing out!
- Favorite Flower: Gerbera Daisies. And I just learned that Jennie and I like the same flower!
- Favorite Breakfast/Brunch Item: Biscuits and Gravy, specifically from Hardees. Or a runny egg from Waffle House. I only like the classiest breakfast joints. 😉