This Week on the Blog:
We are now on TikTok! Find us, here!
Next Week on the Blog:
A project from Chloe!
This Week’s Favorites:
This week we are highlighting our favorite workout gear and things that make it easier to workout with littles!
- Fabletics Leggings and Shorts, I LOVE the fabletics leggings and shorts ( I prefer the 7 or 9 inch length for working out) that have pockets!
- Academy Brand BCG, I LOVE the academy brand for ALL the things! They have super cute tops and GREAT leggings and shorts too!
- Old Navy has GREAT tops, some fun open back and cute sayings too!
- Old Navy Compression Bike Shorts are my favorite shorts
- I also love the regular running shorts with compression under from Walmart!
For the Boys
- Stroller Fan to keep cool while mom is working out especially right now in the heat! Added Bonus, Jennie has a fan pointed at her on Brooks’ stroller too! (Add a 2nd one for you, mama!)
- Insulated Water Cup to keep his water nice and cold! These have kept ice overnight!
- Books or Toys that keep him entertained, these small books are great size for little hands & this popper they LOVE! Lucian also always brings small cars or trucks with him.
- Snacks are another must to keep them happy in the stroller while we workout in with Fit4Mom Lake Norman and Fit4Mom Greenville! Anything from goldfish, apples, oranges, cheerios, veggie straws or pouches.