This Week on the Blog:
Next Week on the Blog:
A Project from Jennie
This Week’s Favorites:
This week we are talking all things smoothies and sharing our favorite smoothie places and our orders there! Chloe and I both love smoothies, they are GREAT anytime but especially right now when it is HOT out!
- Clean Juice:
- The Heart Healthy One – Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, Organic Almond Butter, Organic Almond Milk, Organic Avocado, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Maple Syrup
- The Coffee One – Organic Almond Butter, Organic Almond Milk, Organic Banana, Organic Cold-brewed Coffee, Organic Dates
- The Youthful One – Choose Organic Hemp or Whey Protein, Organic Almond Milk, Organic Banana, Organic Blueberries, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Dates, Organic Vanilla
- Brooks gets the kids smoothie and LOVES them. He either gets The Wild One – Organic Almond Butter, Organic Almond Milk, Organic Banana, Organic Blueberries, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Lemon or The Young One – Organic Banana, Organic Orange, Organic Pineapple
- Blends and Bowls:
- PB & J – peanut butter, banana, strawberries, probiotics, apple juice
- Chocolate Banana – cacao powder, hemp seeds, peanut butter, spinach, protein powder, banana, coconut milk
- Coffee Express – Cacao powder, spinach, espresso, hemp seeds, almond butter, protein powder, Himalayan salt, banana, almond milk
- Brooks get the Blue Bliss – cacao powder, chia seeds, almond butter, blueberries, Himalayan salt, banana, coconut milk
*** The bowls at Clean Juice and Blends and bowls are SO GOOD too, highly recommend trying them!
- Smoothie King:
- Gladiator Chocolate – I add Peanut Butter and Banana: Gladiator protein powder and any add ons you choose
- Yogurt D-Lite I add Peanut Butter and Banana and no turbinado: Nonfat Milk, Turbinado, Dairy Whey Blend, Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- Smoothie King:
- Pure Recharge Mango Strawberry – Strawberries, Mangoes, Apple Pineapple Juice Blend, Pure Recharge® Enhancer, Electrolyte Blend
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe:
- Island Green – spinach, kale, mango, pineapple, banana
- Sunrise Sunset – strawberries, pineapples, mangoes, orange juice
- Don’t leave without trying the Hummus Veggie Wrap!!
- Planet Smoothie:
- The Last Mango – mango, peaches, bananas, orange sherbet
*** I get all of my smoothies without the turbinado to make them less sweet and healthier too!