We LOVE being outdoors and as it gets warmer and we head into summer I LOVE finding new fun things for outside! A few new things we have gotten already and we are loving are:
- Reusable Water Balloons/Balls
- Little Tikes Magic Flower Water Table I really like this because the lower level is where Sawyer is able to sit and splash and play in it too!
- These gardening tools! Brooks LOVES to dig in the flower bed and his shovel he had was worn out (bent all up) so it was time for some new tools so we ordered these!
We LOVE bubbles, these two have been some of the BEST bubble makers!
Items we have used for multiple years now and are still getting lots of use out of them!
- Outsunny Bounce House: Brooks was given this from my mom and dad for his birthday when he turned two and it has been something we use almost daily! We can fill the bottom part with water too and that is always a hit when it gets warmer too!
- Kids Ride-On Coaster We got a coaster for Christmas from Pops and Gigi a couple of years ago and it is still a hit! Ours is similar to this one and it gets played with as a coaster as well as for toy cars, balls, and rocks to ride down too!
- Spider Web Tree Swing
- Sprinkler Splash Pad
- Step2 Rain Showers Water Table
I really enjoy setting up an outdoor play scene before the boys start playing and then it allows me a few minutes to enjoy my coffee while they play for a few! I also enjoy putting my swimsuit on and joining in on their water fun too as it gets warmer!
What are your favorite outdoor and/or water toys? We cannot wait to hear what your go tos are! Let us know if you try any of these out what you think!